searching for a cheap laptop for writers or best laptop for writers? here we listed down 10 best laptop for writers and photographers. Even if you are a blogger or journalist you can also use any one listed below laptop among these top laptop for writers list.
For any writer, his or her laptop is the closest thing to heart. Not only it helps them earn their daily bread but also provides support, speed and portability. For such an important utility for writers, a laptop needs to be compatible and useful in every way possible. Cutting it to the chase, here are the top 10 cheap laptop for writers today.
What are the things you should consider before purchasing a laptop for your writing, blogging and photography works.
1. Portability - Laptops are stands for portability. Everyone love light weight laptop for easy carrying. So while purchasing any laptops keep close eyes on laptop weights.
2. RAM and Graphics Card - RAM (random access memory) and Graphics cards are the key things in laptop performance. Having more than 4 GB ram is always better for any types of works. With high RAM having 2 or 4 GB graphics mean you don't need to think twice about laptop speed. Graphics card will boost your image processing multiple time. So having a high graphics card enabled laptop means you can done all your photography and videography related tasks quite easily.
3. Sceen Size - Larger screen size laptops sometimes give headache while carrying. So having a laptop with moderate screen size always easy to carry.
4. OS and Processor - In this list all of the laptops ( except apple macbook) are comes with windows 10 OS (operating system). Even you install windows other version you have to upgrade it to windows 10 to get proper functionality. On the other hand processors are the keys things in any laptops. Choose it wisely according your budget. If you haven't budget problem then you can go for i7th generation processor.
5. HDD and SSD - Don't forget to check HDD (hard disk drive) storage space and SSD ( solid state drive) storage available or not. Having an SSD always beneficial for faster processing.
6. Battery Backup - I thing this point should be in the first or second position in my best laptop for writes buying guide. By the way, Do check laptops backup hours before click on buy now button. Its much much essential. Having low battery backup means your laptops will become a kinda desktop within a few months.
6. Other small but key things - 1) check no of USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports. having multiple 3.0 ports mean you will get faster copying file. 2) HDMI port avilable or not. This post is been very useful if you want to connect your laptop to a projector. 3) DVD/RW drive avilable or not. 4) Keyboard key quality 5) Touchpad 6) charging cable quality 7) LAN port 8) Audio port. These are the small things, but do check while purchasing any laptop.
For any writer, a laptop should be fast processing powerful and most of all should never lag. Nothing hurts a writer more than typing 10 letters extra and waiting for the computer to catch-up. Even while doing research, opening multiple websites simultaneously is very common, if the laptop is to hang every time you open a few websites at the same time your work will be put to an immediate halt. To avoid all these problems, just pick a laptop mentioned in the list above. Each and every laptop is high performance and very ideal for a writer / photographers / bloggers to work effortlessly.