Best Laptop For Electrical Engineering Students…
Laptops are essential for every engineering students whether you are an electrical or mechanical or civil engineering student. For an engineering student, a laptop can be very handy for project work, presentation creation and other basic kinds of stuff. For an engineering student, a laptop in the range between $400 to $1500 is best. If you have a good budget you can go beyond this range. It depends up to you. Even when I studying computer engineering I also brought an around $450 priced HP laptop for my college works.
In the post, I’m going to share some best laptop for electrical engineering students. In this list, I include some affordable laptop, some costly laptop, and some good rated laptop. So choose according to your needs, features, and budgets.
Before starting the list for ” best Laptop For Electrical Engineering Students ” let me explain some basic things. Basic things mean the minimum configuration that needs to do all the basic stuff as an engineering student.
RAM – Having a RAM ( random access memory) in between 4 to 8 GB ( gigabyte) can be enough for your laptop if you want to do your basic college pieces of stuff ( Like ppt creation, for writing work, excel work or some other project stuff). Now with basic stuff, if you want to do some extensive process of gaming, surfing the internet or accessing some high-end software like Maya 3D, adobe premiere. Then you should go for 8 gb to 16 gb ram with the extra graphics card ( it can be 2 gb or 4 gb). Graphics are essential if you want to do some rendering related works.
Hard Disk – It’s not a very important part. You can go with 1 TB hard disk or 2 TB hard disk. It depends on the amount of data you want to store on your laptop. If you are a game lover or a movie lover then go with 2 TB hard disk because games and movies generally acquire a large amount of space. Otherwise, you can use an external hard disk.
Processor – A Intel i5 processor should be great for all basic and some hard stuff. But you can still go with Intel i7 or Intel i9 laptop. It totally depends on your budget.
Even if you can buy apple laptop as an electrical engineering student. I always recommend everyone to goes with apple laptop instead of windows running laptops, if you have a good budget. Generally, apple laptops are a bit more costly than normal windows laptops.
So let us start the list of Best laptop for Electrical engineering students
5 Best Laptop For Electrical engineering students
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (Up to 3.1GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD Widescreen Comfy View LED-backlit Display supporting Acer Color Blast technology
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of GDDR5 Video Memory
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD,Card Reader:SD Card
- Up to 12-hours Battery Life
- 7th generation Intel Core i7-7500u 3.5 GHz Processor
- 8GB lpddr3-1866mhz included; 8GB maximum
- 256GB SSD storage; No Optical Drive included, Refer user manual and user guide below.
- 13.3" QHD+ (3200 x 1800) infinityedge touch Display
- Windows 10 operating system; silver
- 2.9 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.3 GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 8 GB 1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM; 512 GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 13.3-inch IPS Retina Display, 2560-by-1600 resolution
- Intel Iris Graphics 6100
- OS X El Capitan, Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life
- Surface Pro 4 powers through everything you need to do, while being lighter than ever before
- The 12.3" PixelSense screen has extremely high contrast and low glare so you can work through the day without straining your eyes
- Go from tablet to laptop in a snap with the multi-position Kickstand and improved keyboard (Sold seperately)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n compatible, Bluetooth Wireless 4.1 technology
- Processor: Intel Quad Core i7-7700HQ (2.80GHz - 3.80GHz 6MB)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64 bit
- Display: 15.6" FHD IPS 1920x1080 Display; Graphics Card: NVIDIA Quadro M1200M (4GB Memory)
- Features: 32GB RAM, 1TB Solid State Drive; Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader
- RAM and Hard Drive Upgrade* - View Product Description for complete details and notes
Above all of the listed laptops are capable to do basic kinds of stuff (likes word access, powerpoint presentation, excel access etc) with multitasking (like listening songs while doing some editing on Microsoft word meantime accessing the internet). Even some of the listed high-end laptops are capable to run Maya, Adobe premiere like software without any lag. So choose your best one according to your needs.
Conclusion – All of the above-listed laptops are well rated at Amazon. So you can buy any one of them without any doubt. If you found any other laptop that can beat any of the above-listed laptops by its price or features. Then don’t forget to mention that laptop in the below comment section.